Today people are less aware of tooth decay problems. Even many of the people suffering from tooth decay are not aware of their problem. Many people still have the belief that once the tooth decay occurs it cannot be reversed to healthy tooth. Studies and researches have proved that apart from drilling the tooth out and filling with synthetic materials there are several other ways to get rid of the cavity.
A cavity is a condition where a hole develops on the tooth because of the gradual process of decay. This is harmful to the inner as well as the outer layer of the tooth. The process is a slow process which takes over a period of time and causes damage to the structure of the tooth. This decayed hole ca grow bigger and deeper if not taken under consideration at the initial stage.
What causes tooth decay?
Tooth decay has many reasons including bacterial attacks, ageing, dryness of mouth, or less enamel
Some of the foodstuffs like bread, cereals, sodas or candies get stuck between the tooth. The bacterial attacks in these food stuffings cause them to convert into acids. These acids attack the enamel of the teeth and lead to the formation of cavities.
As the person becomes older, it’s common that the distance between the teeth widens. The gap developing between the teeth increases the vulnerability of the growth of the plague in the teeth.
Dryness of the Mouth:
When the mouth reaches out of saliva, the plaque starts sticking to the teeth which also stick food particles to it. Hence if a person has frequent dryness of mouth, the vulnerability to the teeth decay increases.
How to Reverse the tooth cavity in a very natural way?
Cloves is one of the best remedies to heal cavities due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Cloves also help to prevents the cavities to the other tooth.
- You can use clove (3 drops) and sesame oil (1/4 tsp), mix it and put three drops of it to the cotton ball. Apply the cotton ball to the affected tooth. Follow this process during bedtime, daily.
- Direct intake of clove can also be worthy. Just take a single clove and chew slowly for few minutes. Now move it to the below of your tongue and keep there for about 10 minutes. You can repeat this twice a day for effective results.
Salt has antibacterial and antiseptic properties which make it an excellent remedy for tooth cavities. Salt also relieves the pain and inflammation associated with cavities. Salt being antibacterial helps to stop the perforation of bacterias in the mouth, thus acting as a preventive measure for cavities.
- Just take salt (1 tsp) and mix in 1 glass of warm water. Take the mouthful quantity of solution, swish in mouth for around 1 minute. You ca repeat this thrice a day to get rid of cavities.
Salt with lemon juice and mustard oil is also good.
- This remedy deals with the cavity in the most natural way. Mustard oil is already known to strengthen the gums and alleviate toothaches.
- Just take salt (1/4 tsp), lemon juice (1/4 tsp) and mustard oil (1/4 tsp) in a bowl. Mix the solution evenly to make a paste. Slowly rub this paste on the gums and the affected teeth for around 5 minutes. Take some warm water and gargle with it. You can repeat this process twice a day to eliminate cavity from the root and get rid of cavity forever.
Garlic is just a blend of antibacterial properties which can heal as well as treat cavities.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic and crush them after peeling. Now add and mix rock salt (1/4 tsp) to crushed garlic cloves to make a paste. Apply the paste to the affected tooth and leave it undisturbed for 10 minutes. Now rise your mouth with a mouthwash. Follow the process twice every day for 1 month and you will be free from cavities.
Guava leaves are the blend of integral components like calcium, phosphoric acid ad manganese. This can treat the infection in teeth and same time alleviate the pain in the tooth.
- Just take 10 guava leaves and chew for 5 minutes. Now just split out and rinse the mouth with plain water. You can repeat this process twice daily for 2 weeks to heal your cavities.
- Other than this, you can take a glass of water and add 10 guava leaves to it. Boil the water for few minutes and strain the preparation. This is a mouthwash with integral components of calcium, phosphoric acid ad manganese. Use this mouthwash to treat and heal tooth cavities.
Camphor and Mustard Oil:
When it comes to best home remedies, this remedial solution cannot be ignored. Both of the camphor and mustard oil are loaded with antibacterial properties.
- Take camphor (1 tsp) and mustard oil (1 tsp). Mix both to form a paste and spread on your teeth and gums leaving for around 5 minutes. It advisable to use this process once a day proof-read effective results.
Mint leaves are loaded with antibacterial properties that make it an ultimate cavity remedial option.
- Take 8 mint leaves and add them to 2 cups of water in a pan. Boil the solution for few minutes, strain it and use this solution to rinse your mouth. Repeat the process once daily for effective results.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is a great source of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Just take apple cider vinegar (1/2 tsp) and dip a cotton in the solution. Apple this cotton ball to the affected tooth. Use this natural remedy regularly to heal the cavities effectively.
- Apart from this experts suggest consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, the diet rich in vitamins induing Vitamin A, D, E and K. Seafood, organ meat and pastured egg care also considered healthy. Fruits like avocado, coconut oil and olives are rich in healthy fats. These all can help to reduce the possibilities of the cavity serving you a healthy set of teeth with a bright smile.